Information We Collect
We process information that identifies, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”). We may collect Personal Information from you when you visit our Site or otherwise engage us directly. We may also receive your Personal Information as part of performing our Services for entrepreneurs, brands, and companies (our “Customers”).
- Internet and Network Activity: When you visit our Site, we automatically collect information about your device, web browser, IP address, web pages visited, or other data about how you interact with our Site. For more information, see the section on Cookies below.
- Communication Data. When we communicate with you we may collect text messages, emails, phone calls, or audio messages, which may identify you. We may retain these communications for quality assurance and training purposes.
- Order Information: If you make a purchase through our Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Customer Data: On behalf of the Customers to whom we provide Services, we may collect, receive, or process personal identifiers, demographics, device identifiers, internet and network activity, location data, commercial information about products purchased or considered, or information about your preferences.
We may also collect and process information that does not individually identify you, such as deidentified, aggregate, or anonymized data, which is not Personal Information.Input your text here! The text element is intended for longform copy that could potentially include multiple paragraphs.
How We Use Information
We use the Personal Information we collect for business and commercial purposes.
- Operate our Business. We use your Personal Information to run day-to-day operations, including to manage accounts, process payments, fulfill orders, offer programs, and communicate with you.
- Providing Services to Customers. We process and maintain Personal Information on behalf of our Customers as part of the Services we provide, including brand growth and performance, Facebook marketing, creative services, and training. Some of our Customers may choose to use the Data Growth Tool we offer through our partnership with Statlas Analytics, LLC. If so, your Personal Information may be used to perform analytics on the effectiveness or marketing campaigns, advertisements, or conversion rates.
- Evaluate and Improve our Services. We may analyze Personal Information for quality assurance, training, and to better understand how we can meet and exceed your expectations.
- Marketing and Advertising. We may use Personal Information for our own marketing or advertising purposes. For example, we might send you promotional messages about our Services or other products and offerings that may interest you.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with vendors, service providers, or other third parties.
- With Service Providers. We may share your Personal Information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, data analysis, email and hosting services, or customer services and support. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store—you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
- With Business Partners. We may share your Personal Information with business partners and other brands when permitted by law or with your consent.
- With Business Insights and Analytics Partners. We may share your Personal Information with third-party consultants or analytics providers to evaluate and improve our Site and Services. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how people interact with our Site and how well our Site performs. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics.
- With Your Permission. With your consent or at your request, we may share Personal Information with third parties.
- Website Operation. Cookies help us run our Site securely and enable basic functions like page navigation.
- Performance and Analytics. Cookies help us analyze how you interact with our Site. This enables us to monitor and improve our Site performance, services, and your experience.
- Advertisements. Cookies allow us to deliver advertisements that are meaningful to you. Our third party advertising partners may use the Cookies to build a profile of your interests, deliver relevant advertising on other sites, and measure the efficiency of the advertisements.
How to Manage Cookies
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our website or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set.
We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third party opt-out options or programs. If you block Cookies, certain features on our Site and other websites may not work.
For more information on how you can customize your browser’s Cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
Behavioral Advertising Opt-Outs
You may also control the way Cookies track you by using an industry solution to opt-out of interest based advertising:
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Network Advertising Initiative
Do Not Track
Some web browsers or smartphones have the ability to set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. Our Site does not recognize “Do Not Track” signals as there is no industry standard way to do so.
California Privacy Rights
The Right to Request More Information
You may have the right to request more information about how we have treated your Personal Information in the past 12 months, including:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected that information;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that information; and
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
The Right to Request Access
The Right to Request Deletion
How to Exercise these Rights
To submit a request to exercise these rights you may use one of the following three methods:
- Telephone: (503) 610-8162
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to “California Privacy Rights,” indicate which type of request you are making, and provide your name, street address, city, state, zip code and an e-mail address or phone number where you may be contacted. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or that do not include complete information.
Designating an Authorized Agent
Third-Party Marketing and Selling
Information Regarding Children
Third-Party Links and Websites
- Use and disclose deidentified, anonymous, or aggregate data;
- Comply with federal, state, or local laws;
- Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities;
- Cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that the business, service provider, or third party reasonably and in good faith believes may violate federal, state, or local law;
- Exercise or defend legal claims;
- Detect security incidents and protect against fraudulent or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible for such activity; or
- Transfer Personal Information as part of a merger or acquisition, dissolution of the company, or in the event of bankruptcy or any other transaction in which a third party assumes control of all or part of the company.
For more information of if you have questions contact us at:
Mail: 9400 NW Murlea Lane, Portland, OR 97229
Last Updated: January 2, 2023